Monday, April 13, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

It's time.

I've been wanting to blog for a while now. It wasn't until my friend started her blog using code names, that I realized I can spill my thoughts online for friends and family to read and keep my identity safe from... whoever's out there to get me.. too.

In all reality, I think I'm pretty invisible anyway. But you'll be seeing some changes over the next few days. Weeks. However long it takes me to get it the way I like it. :)
I'll be going through my previous posts (all like.. 20 of them) and erasing our real names etc.

Hope you enjoy the process!

MTA: Oh, and by the way.. I'm not completely happy with some of the blog-names on here. So, I might be changing those... like.. when the right name pops up. I had a horrible time naming Tank.. I renamed him like.. 3 or 4 times while he was in-utero. Thank goodness I found The Name before he was born!!

No comments: