Friday, February 19, 2010

Good big brothers!

Bond told me today that I should blog more... with artsy pictures.

He said it's "entertaining."

Okay. I'll take that!

I don't know if this is entertaining.. and I know it's not artsy.. but it certainly warms my heart.



Note the handhold.
Tank is such a good big brother.

Earlier tonight, when Bond got home from work, Tank climbed into his daddy's arms. I laid Newbie down with them and Tank wrapped his arm around her and nuzzled his head against hers... I couldn't help but stare, afraid to tear my eyes from one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen. Tank had the most glorious expression on his face: full of pride and serenity. He really loves his baby sister. And she adores him as well.



Sunshine gets his quality time in too.

Naturally, as I write this, the boys are wrestling on the couch behind me, inflicting new injury upon each other. I'm always finding new scratches during bath-time.

At least they're nice to their baby sister.

We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments: