Monday, July 20, 2009

Heavyweight

There must be something about carrying around an extra 12 lbs of weight.. weight that has the ability to poke and prod and pinch you.. weight that sits on your bladder, giving you a constant urge to go to the bathroom... weight that suffocates you by way of diaphragm compression... weight that makes you wonder if you'll ever be able to eat spaghetti again without experiencing the most insufferable case of heartburn on medical record..
There must be something about this weight that keeps you from cleaning your house.. or writing on your blog. Something about it that causes you to fall into a 3-hour coma every day at 1:30pm, on. the. dot.
It absolutely MUST be the weight. I just couldn't admit to being so lazy!!!

(And no.. I don't have a picture of the weight. But I do have some new pictures of Newbie I'll have to post someday.. along with some pictures of camping a few weeks ago. I'll get to it one of these days!)

No comments: